Some excerpts of what Rajshree Didi spoke on March 10,2014
1. Like a GPS, it shows u the path.It makes u the path clear.Though there is still traffic jams & all.
2. Likewise when u r clear with ur purpose with why u are doing. When there is clarity,U move on, even though problems exists & things have not changed.
3. Many times you know its wrong yet u do it? How to stop & avert this tendency?
4. You know u like what the small mind does. Because many times your logic works, reasoning wins!
5. & with that attitude u keep moving & at times get lost in that ambition to win your small mind.
6. That is vasana, that binds you back with misery.
7. To overcome Vasana, one out of ten times, you say a no to it. Start with this.
8. You know observe the wall. If there is a crack how will the water flow?
9. It flows thru the cracks & soon there is a continuous flow & water gets directed to it.
10. Same is with the mind. Vasanas are those cracks. If you let them be, it widens & concentrates!
11. You have to fill the crack with cement.& stop the water flow at some point
12.You have to say no to those vasanas that bind you to misery.
13. Through awareness & understanding you can overcome the vasana with Purushartha – SelfEffort!
14. So KarmaYog & BhaktiYog both are there. You have to do & you have to relax
15. You have to sing & you have to surrender.
16. You have to relax & stop running around in the mind!
17. Trust in the innocence ( bhola bhaav) of the present moment..
18. If the creator created all this without any purpose…how will we ..the creation have any purpose!!!!!..
its just his daydream!
19. You want to know the how & the why. You just relax & Be. Be in this moment & Move with the confidence that everything is alright 🙂
20. Die every moment – that small mind that keeps hankering to misery & bondage ,
to let Life spring up & align itself with a greater cause. To not get stuck up again in misery 🙂
SOME excerpts from meet with Rajshree Didi , March 11,2014
1. Whenever you meet Guruji, your mind should be stable & clear without any turbulence. It should not be like he is coming & making you calm. You should be ready to learn or experience his presence.
2 . Have at least one “Guru brother, Guru friend,companion” who will be there to keep you on path.
3. Come out of & drop all patterns to be free.
4. Having anything is your choice. Your friends, positions,food.
You choose you reap.
5 . Behind everything there is intelligence working, there is even mismanagement.
6. It’s that intelligence which is carring us n everything . Like wood log in river flow.
Once again remember…
Our consciousness is like water & body is like log..
Its about merging with the big consciousness & getting out of our small minds!
connect to Rajshree Didi’s Facebook updates here :